Monthly Archives: June 2011
Pain spreads to Portugal; QE2 ends; gold range-bound.…Listen to Podcast
Markets, commodities look for direction.…Listen to Podcast
Dow rebounds; oil stimulus; we look at the gold/silver ratio. (more...)…Listen to Podcast
Sean talks about investing in them.…Listen to Podcast
- John Rubino - Why gold prices and gold miners are out of sync.
- Danielle Park - The ongoing slowdown in the global economy.
- Marin Katusa - A look at two very different forms of energy.
Bernanke spooks markets; Greece tightens; commodities weaken…Listen to Podcast
- David Morgan - Why you should be in silver.
- Mike "Mish' Shedlock - The worsening Greek debt picture.
- Sean Brodrick - Why gold is holding up so well.
Greece shuffles cabinet as default looms, markets slump…Listen to Podcast
Stocks slump after bad news; good news for silver (more...)…Listen to Podcast
Danielle talks about commodities and inflation.…Listen to Podcast
- Garth Turner - Real estate and the federal budget.
- Bob Hoye - Momentum Peak Forecaster.
- David Skarica - A look at the week in the markets.
Bernanke frustrated, Bill Gross nervous... sounds like summer doldrums!…Listen to Podcast
Raise the US debt ceiling? How about spending less money?…Listen to Podcast
A rally isn't always a sign of a bull market!…Listen to Podcast