Monthly Archives: July 2011
- Jack Crooks - What the US debt is doing to currencies.
- Danielle Park - A look at the Agora Investment Conference.
- Marin Katusa - Talks oil.
Record low for USD, record high for gold. (more...)…Listen to Podcast
David shares his thoughts on precious metals and the US economy. …Listen to Podcast
- Peter Schiff - Why you should be investing offshore.
- David Smith - Looks at silver.
- Robert Campbell - An update on investing in US real estate.
Hedge fund managers perplexed; loonie spikes; second bailout for Greece…Listen to Podcast
No US default means falling prices for precious metals…Listen to Podcast
Precious metals pop on debt worries; Ross looks at GDX and GDXJ. (more...)…Listen to Podcast
Tim ignores the headlines and focuses on technical indicators.…Listen to Podcast
The Chairman of Odlum Brown discusses the state of the world. …Listen to Podcast
- Garth Turner - On real estate - an auction you want to hear about.
- Doug Casey - The loss of freedom in America.
- Ellen Brown - Where all that QE2 money really went.
SEC not helping; death cross for TSX; Bernanke confuses markets…Listen to Podcast
French banks on the hook in Italy, a new record for gold.…Listen to Podcast