Monthly Archives: August 2011
From governments to rating agencies.…Listen to Podcast
- Gerald Celente - Originally aired Aug. 6, 2011.
- David Morgan - Originally aired June 18, 2011.
- Marin Katusa - Originally aired July 30, 2011.
Is Green Energy a solution? …Listen to Podcast
- Garth Turner - Looks at real estate trends in the Okanagan.
- Danielle Park- Reviews the week in markets.
- David Smith - Talks gold and silver.
Volatility rules as credit spreads widen.…Listen to Podcast
From the "death cross" to the VIX, markets nervous. (more...)…Listen to Podcast
Is a recovery possible by adding more debt?…Listen to Podcast
- Jim Rogers - Painful solutions for Europe and US.
- Kevin Kerr - Commodities market update.
- Warren Jestin - Real estate and mortgage rates.
- Ross Clark - Wraps the week in markets.
Markets gripped by uncertainty as gold zooms.…Listen to Podcast
Fed keeps rates low as markets bounce, gold soars. (more...)…Listen to Podcast
Inflationary depression and a lower standard of living.…Listen to Podcast
- Gerald Celente - Explores direct democracy.
- Sean Brodrick - A possible pull back in gold.
- Jeff Berwick- A look behind the smoke and mirrors of the US debt deal.
Deficit deal accelerates economic problems.…Listen to Podcast
Stocks decline, gold holds and silver wilts.…Listen to Podcast