Monthly Archives: October 2011
Originally aired Oct. 8, 2011…Listen to Podcast
- David Morgan - Silver Summit.
- Danielle Park - Eurozone.
- Bob Hoye - What's next for markets.
Bob wonders where the European bailout “funds” are coming from…Listen to Podcast
Euro crisis fades as attention returns to US economy…Listen to Podcast
Europols dither on “rescue”; Eric Sprott makes bullish case for silver…Listen to Podcast
- Steve Forbes: Occupy Wall Street.
- Jack Crooks: Copper.
- Andre Gerolymatos: Greece.
Markets rally as Eurocrats work overtime on “ambitious” plan…Listen to Podcast
Euro burns while bureaucrats fiddle; disturbing video speaks volumes about China…Listen to Podcast
Tim warns us a decline is coming…Listen to Podcast
Gold, silver, copper, uranium updates... and some newsworthy items…Listen to Podcast
- Gerald Celente: The next President?
- Marin Katusa: News in energy.
- Jeff Berwick: Education trap.