Monthly Archives: December 2011
- David Morgan - Outlook for silver.
- Warren Jestin - 2012 economic preview.
- Jeff Berwick - Ron Paul’s portfolio.
2011 limps to a close; more of the same next year?…Listen to Podcast
- Garth Turner - Bad news for Canada's real estate.
- John Mauldin - Good news for America.
- Robert Campbell - Good AND bad news for US real estate.
Your questions; we hand out gifts as Santa rallies!…Listen to Podcast
Don’t listen to the noise... price is what matters!…Listen to Podcast
Banks snap up ECB gift as “Santa rally” fades…Listen to Podcast
- Martin Armstrong - MF Global update.
- Ben Rabidoux - BC real estate myths.
- David Skarica - Market wrap.
Gartman gets out... is he right or wrong this time?…Listen to Podcast
Is China’s “hard landing” already starting?…Listen to Podcast
- Dr. Marc Faber - What's next for markets?
- Barry Ritholtz - Lehman Brothers news.
- Mike 'Mish' Shedlock - Latest from Europe.
Markets applaud, but Euro deal a long way off…Listen to Podcast
Former MF Global boss can’t find $1 billion; new ECB president spooks markets…Listen to Podcast