Monthly Archives: February 2012
Industrials up, Transports down... what now?…Listen to Podcast
- Jack Crooks - Oil prices.
- Ellen Brown - Credit default swaps.
- Mike 'Mish' Shedlock - Eurozone update.
Dow hits 13,000 as gold, oil power higher…Listen to Podcast
OECD recession warning; Is our food killing us?…Listen to Podcast
Transports fall on oil price; Gold looks good! (more...)…Listen to Podcast
Markets roar, but trading thin; rating “advice”…Listen to Podcast
A look at the latest moves and what’s ahead (more...)…Listen to Podcast
- Garth Turner - Real Estate.
- Marin Katusa - Nuclear alternative.
- John Williams - Inflation, employment numbers.
Insider trading bill passes, but key provision missing…Listen to Podcast