Monthly Archives: July 2012
This time it is different.…Listen to Podcast
- Ross Clark — Euro, Dollar, Markets and Gold.
- Dan Denning — Agora Financial Symposium.
Central Banks will be taught a real lesson.…Listen to Podcast
Draghi, Merkel, Hollande fiddle as bond yields jump…Listen to Podcast
ECB promises action... is the Fed next?…Listen to Podcast
Pots of gold at the end of Northern Irish Rainbows…Listen to Podcast
- David Smith — Gold and Silver.
- Keith Schaefer — Oil and Natural Gas.
- David Skarica — Market wrap.
Traders worry about Europe as drought hits US Midwest…Listen to Podcast
Jail time for spilling a drink? New gold option…Listen to Podcast
Currencies, metals react to Bernanke QE3 comments (more...)…Listen to Podcast
Fed chief puts on happy face despite gloomy indicators…Listen to Podcast
Lower than expected gasoline prices keep inflation in check…Listen to Podcast
- Martin Armstrong — US property taxes going up.
- Jim Quinn — Obama report card - FAIL.